Sunday, February 15, 2009

Elliott Bay Recording Company

What is Elliott Bay Recording Company:

Since this is my first blog, I'll explain what Elliott Bay Recording Company is.  It's a studio I built in the Capitol Hill district of Seattle, WA.  I started construction in January of 2002. After 3 months of construction, I was able to start with sessions.  It took another 3 months to actually finish the final work.  Throughout the years, I've continued with little projects to ultimately create a well designed acoustic space.

I've been recording and producing bands for over 20 years now.  I've been to several countries to produce artists, having recorded about 500 records to date, 8 of which have gone gold.  I spent 10 years in Los Angeles working with a wide variety of artists, from 40 piece orchestras to small jazz combos, and everything else in between (to partake in a cliche!).  I've been in Seattle 13 years now.  

Some of the artists I've worked with in the past are: Andy Williams, Susannah Hoffs, Melissa Etheridge, Morris Day, Frank Stallone, Linda Blair, Steve Lukather, Grant Geisman, Elliot Eastman, Bobby Womack, Los Tiranos Del Norte, Lalo Y Los Descalzos, Andrea Marcovicci,Undergod, The Olympics, The Marvelettes, The Mayfield Four, Bone Thugz and Harmony, Rod McKuen, Ronny Cox and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment